“Creating a valuable experience for our customers goes beyond just providing a great product. It’s about supporting their business and enchanting them in such a way that they become brand evangelists."
Christopher Wirth | CEO
To give industry professionals the ability to create bespoke cocktails while reducing unnecessary costs. Our products are based on research about the season's flavor trends and are designed to reduce labor intensity, maximize profits and facilitate a high-end cocktail experience.
- Increased volume. Bartenders can make craft cocktails quicker using our products. No more time spent chopping. That means profits are maximized while quality remains constant.
- Reduced labor costs. Staff aren't responsible for as much prep work. With our products, the labor's in the bottle.
- Reduced ingredient costs. Fresh ingredients are expensive and quickly spoil. Our products stay good for six months, so you can cut costs by purchasing in bulk.
- Consistent price. The prices of produce fluctuate with the market, like when limes surged as high as $1.50 in 2014 because of a U.S. shortage. Our products provide consistency.
- No refrigeration. Our products have a one-year shelf-life and a ten-day shelf-life once opened.
- Reduced waste. We do the pureeing, dicing and extracting.
- Consistency. We ensure your drinks' quality remains consistent, no matter who's behind the bar.
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS:
Our products are used in hotels and resorts to enhance the mini-bar experience for guests, giving them the ability to create restaurant-quality drinks in the comfort of their room.
In addition to cocktails, our products are also used to create seasonal sorbets and ice cream.
ON BOARD AT 30,000 FEET
Our products are used to facilitate a high-end beverage experience on airplanes, allowing passengers and flight attendants to easily create in-air craft cocktails.
PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE
We can design custom cocktails and menus that incorporate our seasonal products and provide training sessions to teach bartenders how to implement them. Custom products are also available because we understand each business' clientele is unique. If you need a flavor or ingredient that’s not in one of our blends, we’ll design a new product for you. Just email us with your request. firstname.lastname@example.org